How to Apply
1. Attend Information Session
2. Fill out Membership Application and mail to McLean Co-operative Homes with required documents
3. Upon receipt of complete applications and required documents, the co-op will do a credit check and a landlord check
4. Interviews with Member selection Committee
5. Membership Committee considers all applications
6. Offer of units
7. Subsidized units are allocated according to the priority established by the City of Ottawa Social Housing Registry. We will communicate with you as your name is coming towards the top of our list.
2. Once interview and background check complete, successful applicants are referred to the Board for approval.